Guam Commission for Educator Certification


Located in the
University of Guam School of Education
Room 105 (1st Flr)

Call for more information
(671) 735-2554
(671) 735-2569(fax)

4. What do I need to renew my certificate?

On September 30, 2011, in , by doug.chan

Applicants are required to complete the following:

a) Submit a completed Request for Certification Form;

b) Submit a sealed official transcript showing required credits and/or documentation of professional activities;

c) Submit evidence of SATISFACTORY performance (current evaluation);

d) Copy of current Guam Professional certificate;

e) Payment of applicable fee.

Please visit our website, www.gcec.guam.gov  and read Public law 31-50, listed under the “Public Law” tab.


Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can
take care of it!