Guam Commission for Educator Certification


Located in the
University of Guam School of Education
Room 105 (1st Flr)

Call for more information
(671) 735-2554
(671) 735-2569(fax)

No. Any certificate that has not been renewed and has lapsed for more than five (5) years, regardless of certificate held, will be renewed in accordance with Public Law 31-50. Passing Praxis I is needed for a Temporary Educator Certificate and passing Praxis I & II (PLT) Principles of Learning and Teaching is required to secure an Initial Educator Certificate.


Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can
take care of it!